- Call us
- Current Openings
HR Specialist Dubai - UAE
Participate in carrying out, following up, and reporting all activities related to services and procedures of the human resources at the IIT
• Draft administrative decisions and circulars related to human resources in coordination with other stakeholders.
• Develop and submit to the line manager plans and programs for Emiratization and building Emirati capabilities.
• Plan human resources, develop their proposed budget, and submit to the line manager.
• Carry out actions to recruit qualified staff.
• Carry out orientation programs and provide appropriate services to newly hired employees.
• Develop and improve the model of capabilities and skills.
• Follow up on and report to the line manager the IIT performance appraisal process.
• Follow up on development and growth of human resources internally and externally.
• Develop and implement the career succession planning system.
• Develop and improve job descriptions of different organizational units.
• Prepare correspondences, letters and communications related to HR and submit them to the line manager.
• Prepare lists of promotions, awards, and incentives of IIT employees and submit them to the line manager.
• Provide, manage, and coordinate documents and requirements related to health insurance with the insurer in order for them to timely issue health cards.
• Enter required data and upload documents in the system of the General Pension and Social Security Authority.
• Enter required data and upload documents to the system of security clearances related to internal and external human resources.
• Follow up on all activities related to sending job offers, signing employment contracts, issuing residence visas, carrying out medical fitness tests in coordination with stakeholders.
• Hold and maintain an archiving system for all documents and files related to the human resources.
• Respond to complaints and suggestions of employees, propose solutions, and report them to the line manager.
• Perform any other tasks or delegations relevant to the unit assigned by the line manager.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in business management or equivalent from an accredited university. A master’s degree is a plus.
• 5-7 years of experience in human resources.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of the UAE strategy, Dubai strategy, and Dubai Plan 2021.
• Knowledge of laws, rules and regulations applicable in the UAE.
• Excellent knowledge of HR laws, rules and regulations applicable in the UAE.
• Knowledge of labor laws.
• Knowledge of government procurement laws in the UAE.
• Excellent listening and speaking skills in Arabic and English languages.
• Writing skills in Arabic and English languages.
• Reporting and analytical skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Human resources planning skills.
• Talent development and building capability skills
• Asset and property management skills.
• Performance management skills.
• Risk management skills.
To apply, please send your CV, mentioning the job title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.