- Call us
- Current Openings
Studies and Policies Specialist Dubai - UAE
Preparing policies, studies, and research plans for the Institute's activities, implementing them and proposing updates, improvements or modification
- Identifying policies and jurisdictive issues related to the Institute’s activities and specialization. Implementing plans under the direct supervision of the direct line manager.
- Preparing the annual studies and research plan, and presenting it to the direct line manager.
- Preparing studies related to the Institute and ensuring printing and publishing them in accordance with the approved plan.
- Suggesting policies’ updates to the Institute’s activities and specialization, and submitting them to the direct line manager.
- Reviewing the current legislation related to the Institute’s activities and specialization
- Proposing policies and initiatives that support the values of tolerance, peace, coexistence and acceptance of others, and presenting them to the direct line manager.
- Proposing legislation aimed at instilling the values of tolerance and moderation in the society and supporting the related intellectual and cultural output, and presenting it to the direct line manager.
- Submitting policy and legislative proposals to the government authorities concerned with legislation after obtaining the approval from the Institute's senior management.
- Following up the design, printing and dissemination of policies and studies with the concerned organizational units.
- Providing data and indicators related to the reality of local tolerance and its impact on the society, and ensuring that they are available to concerned parties when needed.
- Any other functions or tasks related to the nature of the department’s work that maybe assigned by the direct line manager.
At least a Bachelor's degree in Public Administration or equivalent. Preferably a Master’s degree from an accredited university
More than 7 years of experience in related activities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Speech and conversation skills in Arabic and English.
- Writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Knowledge of local, Arab, regional and global legislation related to toleranc
- Being aware of methodologies of preparing public policies, manuals and frameworks issued by the concerned government entities within the country.
- Preparing research and studies.
- Effective communication skills.
- Report writing skills.
To apply, please send your CV, mentioning the job title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.