- Call us
- Current Openings
Tolerance Capabilities Building Specialist Dubai - UAE
- Preparing annual plans for building tolerance capabilities, which includes training programs, workshops and forums; for the purpose of instilling and promoting the values of tolerance and moderation, then submit them to direct line manager.
- Following up the implementation of training programs, workshops and forums and ensuring adherence to the approved annual plan.
- Prepare knowledge exchange and development programs locally, regionally and internationally.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the proposed and the implemented training programs inside the country and abroad by means of evaluating their impact and identifying lessons learned.
- Providing logistical support and managing various tolerance capabilities building programs in coordination with the concerned organizational units.
- Preparing a list of local and international lecturers and trainers in the field of tolerance and other related topics.
- Communicating with external experts and trainers to implement specialized training programs in the field of tolerance and various topics, and performing all contractual procedures in coordination with the concerned organizational units after the approval of the direct line manager.
- Preparing certificates of participation in specialized training programs, workshops, forums and seminars and ensuring delivery to all participants.
- Any other task or functional responsibilities related to the nature of the department’s work, assigned by the direct line manager.
At least a Bachelor's degree in Public Administration or equivalent. Preferably a Master's degree from an accredited university.
More than 5 years of experience in related training activities.
-Speech and conversation skills in Arabic and English.
- Writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Knowledge of local, Arab, regional and global legislation related to tolerance
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Report Writing Skills.
- Training programs management.
- Knowledge of modern training methods and tools.
To apply, please send your CV, mentioning the job title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.